Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Roll Initiative

Let's get this thing started with a small section about this blog and about myself.

About this blog:

From Topps to Hops is (I hope) going to become a place where I can put down my random thoughts and possibly reviews about all the things like, don't like, or am just trying out.  I'm not sure how active this blog will be just yet, but if I like doing this, maybe I'll put together some sort of schedule.  As the title suggests, I'm planning on tackling everything from cards (though not necessarily just baseball cards) to beer.  This should be an interesting mash up of ideas and opinions, so stay tuned!

About me:

I'm in my 20's, working full time in IT.  I've always had a love for playing games of all kinds. In many ways I've never grown up, and in others I've grown up too quickly.  I'm an avid fan of RPGs, TCGs, LCGs, LANs, and ... okay, enough with the acronyms.  As a person, I am as much of a mash up as I am hoping this blog will be.

Official Stuff:

I'll keep this disclaimer short:  Unless otherwise stated (particularly in the case of original writings), I don't own any material/names/etc that appears on this blog.  Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidence.  Et cetera, Et cetera, you know the drill.  If I need anything more official, I'll put it down later.

I hereby welcome any comments that you may have, but request that you keep them constructive and on topic.

One last quick note on formatting:  I'm not going to bother with it right now.  If this blog becomes something I begin to do with increasing frequency, I'll start to make it look better.  But right now, that's not one of my concerns.

1 comment: