Thursday, August 26, 2010

Everybody Loves Junk Food

This is going to be a short update.  I just felt that I should put this up here because I feel like I've been neglecting this lately.

This is just another reason why I love America and the Internet: http://www.chocomize.com/

Make your own chocolate bar, including your choice of topping.  Both Bacon and Beef Jerky, as well as Potato Chips are all available as toppings.  Wow!

Also, I recently discovered that the Wendy's Tripple Baconator is officially the deadliest fast food in America.  I guess it's true what my friends and I have been saying.  It DOES take ten years off your life.  For a full list of the top 40 deadliest fast foods, check this website.

Regards from my desk where I continue to sit and get fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment